Probably that’s what I am trying to said from my frustration of watch how we follow the Ruby and/or NodeJS community path. Where you have literally one function package or duplicated work instead of work together.
I just want people to cooperate together instead of work separately. I just want a community where is not about diversity but instead something that works and it’s robust.
Every time you create a new package is like starting from 0. Diversity is good when there is a really good reason for it. In this case, faker vs ffaker is just somebody that wants to see the same set of gems in Elixir (No reason at at, and sorry call me rude but it’s true).
Why Engineers want to reinvent the wheel every time, why is so hard to cooperate as a team (even when we are not working in the same company).
@josevalim probably the only thing I am asking from the Core is to train the Elixir community about the topic … because nobody will listen to a nobody
And I has been doing my work, I do not come or ask anyone to do it for me, I has been updating this https://elixir.libhunt.com/ at least contributing to the categories sections because I didn’t use that much of packages (instead of writing a blog because writing is not my skill as you already know)
But you are right!


















