Feedback requested - send_at (absolute time)

@jlevy: Here is what I can talk after first look:

Naming

  1. dest (destination) it’s too general name - here a better name could be pid (process identificator)
  2. msg (message) for me it should be bitstring or struct, so I suggest to change name to
  3. data, because here we need generic name -you don’t know what developer would like to send
  4. time - here we are not passing any time, but value for specified unit (maybe time_unit could be better?)

My comment

If you are creating tool then think if it’s really needed. I can’t say that your work is only waste of time, but at least for now you could use crontab and create mix tasks that crontab will run. I believe it will be enough for 99% cases. If you found edge-case when crontab limits you then please let me know about it.

Of course it’s only my own opinion.