Linux vs FreeBSD for Phoenix?

After watching this video from a network engineer at WhatsApp saying how FreeBDS is far superior for networking and sockets usage I am really considering in using FreeBSD for production.

About FreeBSD vs Linux you have this article:

What isn’t this?

This is not:

  • A list of command correspondances; “‘netstat -rnfinet’ on BSD = ‘netstat -rnAinet’ on Linux” and such things.
  • How to do all the things involved in adminning and running a BSD box.
  • Why you should use BSD instead of Linux.
  • Why you should use Linux instead of BSD.
  • Why you should use this BSD instead of that BSD.
  • Why you should use this Linux instead of that Linux.
  • Why BSD is Right and Linux is Wrong.
  • Why Linux is Right and BSD is Wrong.
  • Why I am a god and you should worship me.

I, personally, for me, believe (obviously) that my OS choice is right. That’s me. I’m not telling you that you should believe it. Learn the facts, and the origins behind the facts, and make up your own damn mind. That’s why you have one.

Anyone here still using FreeBSD with Elixir and Phoenix?

Any experiences they want to share, good ones and bad ones?