Hi Max, have been out of action for the past 8 months .. just picking back up.
There have been significant changes that I am catching up to in phoenix etc. Amazing how fast this ecosystem is moving (unfortunately, I have a lot of work to do on refactoring for updates/changes).
One of the things I am trying to figure out in the latest live_select are how to get certain behaviors working again .. specifically - I was using multiple live_select components on a form that were “linked” i.e. the values returned were conditional upon the values of the other components eg. category & sub_category etc.
Am trying to figure out how this is handled in the final design .. in the “live_select_change” event, I am seeing the field attribute populated with the form-name+field_name, which is a bit weird, how do I access the other live_select component values on the form from the triggered handle_event etc.
Any pointers ?
Thanks in advance ..


















