Makeup - A syntax highlighter for Elixir

@tmbb:

  1. Is it possible to integrate it with Atom editor?
  2. Can we color every code part? For example I don’t found macro calls (there is only definition). I would like to color in similar tones parts like:
    def vs defp
    defmacro vs defmacrop
    function_call vs macro_call
    At least in some of my libraries I use macros to generate modules and/or functions and I would like to see easy function_call vs macro_call especially after bigger time break between developing code.
  3. Can I add blinking red background color to mark part of code that does not compiles?
  4. Overwiev button on demo page does not work - 404 error page
  5. Integration with earmark and iex would be awesome!
    Currently I have different colors in atom and different colors in console, so making them same would be really good point.

Let me know if you need a help with ex_doc. I was need to know how at least some parts works in it, so I look at code deeper and in case you want to develop fork then I could help. Maybe we could make ex_doc much more configurable starting from choose tool for syntax highlighting.