This is actually one of the more interesting threads on LLMs I’ve read in a while.
My experience so far as been far has been working far more exploratory and chaotic. Most of my prompts are very precise and usually don’t take very long at all.I’ve only had a couple of times where something has taken… I’m not even sure, maybe 30 minutes? But after reading Kip’s answer I want to try something like that!
In any event, I’m usually thinking, “Is this really what I want to do?” and then when it’s done I say, “Wait, no, let’s try implementing it this way” and it says, “Yes, you are very smart, that is a much better idea!” and then when it’s done I say, “Oh wait no, I tried the new way and the old way is actually better, let’s revert back to it” to which it says, “Of course! You are very smart and the old way so obviously better, I should have seen that!” I keep forgetting to enable the Caveman plugin.
Otherwise, my answer is pretty simple: YouTube, which still includes videos of people talking about how much they hate AI even though I’m fully bought in at this point ![]()


















