Ok that tracks!
Well if you are on the 200/m plan (which I think you said up there), you can probably get away with downgrading!
I was also thinking that it could have to do with that I’m working on a greenfield project and it just isn’t big enough? I did notice it grepping my entire project every time I used a fresh context, so now I point it to the main modules that would be affected by my next prompt and it stopped doing that (I also finally started building up a CLAUDE.md which I only put off as I wasn’t feeling the pain until recently). Also, since when I started my project I wasn’t planning on using LLMs very heavily, I didn’t notice the AGENTS.md Ash generates which has a LOT of stuff around LiveView and I’m using Hologram… so deleting all that has helped a lot… but again, still nowhere close to maxing out, heh.


















