What is your dev machine?

I don’t think anybody cares, especially since most people fill their laptop with stickers and it looks like they found it at a dump :smile:.

I personally got the air m1 only because this is finally a thin laptop that has a great battery life. I also like that it doesn’t have a fan, my desktop fan really gets on my nerve sometimes. I’m not a apple fan and if lenovo can make a similar performance notebook, I will buy the next one from them as I don’t like how limiting the macos is, especially with the current US politics.

I’ve been using firefox for the last 5+ years, but from what I understand they recently sold their soul to devil, just as any successful corporation. Since a lot of functionality that powers firefox is OSS, there are forks out there that remove all the tracking that comes with firefox these days.

1 Like