Workaround for Wallaby HTTPoison error

Thank you for the suggestions!

I will paste the output of the error when I run it later.

I’ll checkout the timeouts suggestion and also explore other settings which I think are here https://github.com/benoitc/hackney/blob/master/doc/hackney.md under “make a request”

And if you’re running many tests in parallel, maybe try tuning that down as well?

How do I turn those down? I cannot find anything about allowing only one session to run.

It is possible that the machine or Chromedriver can’t keep up

Anything is possible :grinning: If I had to guess, and per the discussions in the github thread, it is that the chromedriver cannot keep up. I think my machine is fine since it is fairly new (2017) and I have turned off all memory hungry applications while testing to be sure. Upgraded to ChromeDriver 80.0.3987.16 (and browser as well). Are there any configs I can and should pass to it?