Issue with wallaby while running tests

Hi All,

I have recently upgraded to the following versions

Erlang/OTP 23 [erts-11.2.2] [source] [64-bit] [smp:2:2] [ds:2:2:10] [async-threads:1] [hipe]
Elixir 1.13.4 (compiled with Erlang/OTP 23)

I have configured wallaby like this
in test.exs

config :wallaby,
  max_wait_time:
    if(ms = System.get_env("WALLABY_MAX_WAIT_TIME"), do: String.to_integer(ms), else: 5000),
  screenshot_on_failure: false,
  driver: Wallaby.Experimental.Chrome,
  chrome: [headless: true]

in test_helpers.exs

Application.put_env(:wallaby, :base_url, MyFutureNowWeb.Endpoint.url())
{:ok, _} = Application.ensure_all_started(:wallaby)

I am getting the issue with Wallaby whenever I try to run mix test.

Generated my_app app
** (MatchError) no match of right hand side value: {:error, {:wallaby, {:bad_return, {{Wallaby, :start, [:normal, []]}, {:EXIT, {:undef, [{Wallaby.Experimental.Chrome, :validate, [], []}, {Wallaby, :start, 2, [file: 'lib/wallaby.ex', line: 31]}, {:application_master, :start_it_old, 4, [file: 'application_master.erl', line: 277]}]}}}}}}
    test/test_helper.exs:6: (file)
    (elixir 1.13.4) lib/code.ex:1183: Code.require_file/2
    (elixir 1.13.4) lib/enum.ex:937: Enum."-each/2-lists^foreach/1-0-"/2

It is unable to identify Wallaby.Experimental.Chrome.
It was running perfect in older version of elixir.

If I replace it with Wallaby.Chrome, it throws error to mention chromedriver path explicitly.
I want to understand if there is any solution with the first option, i.e Wallaby.Experimental.Chrome.

Please help.
TIA

(note: I added ``` to your post to format the code better)

Wallaby.Experimental.Chrome was renamed in Wallaby 0.25:

https://github.com/elixir-wallaby/wallaby/blob/v0.30.1/CHANGELOG.md#0250-2020-05-27

0.25.0 (2020-05-27)
Deprecations
Deprecated Wallaby.Phantom, please switch to Wallaby.Chrome or Wallaby.Selenium

Breaking
Wallaby.Experimental.Chrome renamed to Wallaby.Chrome.
Wallaby.Experimental.Selenium renamed to Wallaby.Selenium.
Wallaby.Chrome is now the default driver.

Please also see the changelog for 0.24. There was a change to how you configure the Wallaby.Chrome driver

https://github.com/elixir-wallaby/wallaby/blob/v0.30.1/CHANGELOG.md#0240-2020-04-15

Thanks all for the reply.